In summary SBPI is:
- Non toxic
- Suitable for use throughout the year
- No harvest interval
- Plant stimulant foliar feed for strong healthy growth
- Controls plant pests including Whitefly, Aphid, Spider Mite and Mealybug
- Pests will not become resistant
- Can control mildew
- Physical mode of action
- Helps prevent chlorosis and improve leaf colour and vigour
- Plant wash for a cleaner, shiny appearance
- Excellent shelf life.
Directions for use:
SBPI can be bought as a ready to use 500ml spray or as a concentrate of 250ml and 500ml.
DILUTION RATE (for the concentrate)
10 ml concentrate to 1 litre of water. Add required amount to water and stir well. Only apply diluted. Do not exceed the appropriate application rates. Apply using a fine sprayer. To maximise effectiveness ensure product is applied thoroughly to upper and lower leaf surfaces on a weekly basis. Reseal container after use. Protect from frost. Store out of direct sunlight above 0c and below 30c. For best results repeat spray weekly
Do not mix with any other product - mix only with water. Do not spray open blooms as some staining of petals may occur. Some varieties may be susceptible to scorch, especially in hot conditions (advisable to spray small trial area first)
Keep concentrate off skin and away from eyes. If splashed in eyes wash in clean water. If hands or bare skin in contact with concentrate for prolonged period, wash in soapy water. Keep concentrate out of reach of children, animals and wildlife. Keep concentrate away from foodstuffs and aquatic life.
- Foliar Lattice
- Linear Sulphanate
- 0.074% w/w Iron Chelate (Fe)
- 1.914% w/w Nitrogen (N)
- natural products